Late yesterday afternoon the details of the restraining order against Brit’s BFF Sam Lutfi were revealed, and man is there some ugly sh*t going on. We’ve broken down the long and the short of it for you, depending on how much Brit-news you can handle. To read the full document – including Lynne Spears‘ lengthy statement – click here.
The short of it: Sam Lutfi is a crazy dude who controls Britney.
The long of it (based on Lynne’s declaration):
- He has “inserted himself” into Brit’s life, home and finances.
- Britney doesn’t lock her house and has zero security. Smart.
- Sam has disabled all of the starlet’s cars and home phones, and hides her cell phone chargers.
- He verbally bashed Britney the night before her hospitalization, saying that she was an unfit mother and a “piece of trash and a whore.” Ouch.
- The paparazzi reports to Sam and he had them drive Britney around to get her away from her family.
- Sam tells Britney that her boyfriend Adnan is gay.
- Britney, at times was so anxious that she cleaned the house and changed her outfits – and the outfits of her three dogs – numerous times.
- She also spoke like “a little girl” and asked what insomnia was.
- Sam confessed to grinding up Britney’s pills – including Risperdol and Seroquel – and putting them in her food.
- Adnan informed Lynne that Sam will hide Britney’s dog and then pretend to find it after she gets upset, so he looks like “her savior.”
- Britney went in and out of her British accent, cried, and asked for her father the night her mother was with her.
Looks like the short of it was all we needed: Sam Lutfi is a crazy dude who controls Britney – he’s even admitted to giving her “a handful of pills.” But after this massive wave of info, there’s still one thing that remains unclear – why is Britney currently obsessed with dudes rocking chin landing strips?