Saturday Night Live is finally back after a months-long break due to the writers’ strike, and holy crap, did they deliver. Host Tina Fey and the cast (including new member Casey Wilson) had us laughing for the full 90 minutes (Annuale? Oh hell yes) but the highlight for us at the VH1 Blog was this amazing Rock of Love parody featuring Amber, the girl with one leg. Check it out above – think it bears any resemblance to the real thing?
- 35 Musicians Who've Done Significant Jail Time | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Top 20 Hottest Rock Star Daughters | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Are Drake + Rihanna Making Their Relationship Official? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Heavy Metal’s 12 Most Badass Stage Names: You Won’t Believe The Stories Behind Them! | Music News +
- The 20 Highest Earners In Music | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music