Could she be talking about Britney? Paris? Lindsay? In a funktastic SoulStage performance, Erykah Badu gets down with her band on “Annie.” The song is a cutaway from “Honey,” the first single off the neo-soul star’s brand new New Amerykah: Part One (4th World War), and it’s all about a girl who ?don?t wear no panties.? Sounds like someone we know. Check the clip. Here’s Rhapsody looking into the Badu’s musical influences.
- Trouble, Trouble, Trouble! Celebrate Taylor Swift’s Birthday With Her Leggiest Looks | Music News +
- Go With The Evenflow: Metal’s 10 Biggest Grunge Makeovers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- That Metal Show Season 8 Outtakes: Tom Morello & dUg Pinnick On Their Illinois Roots | Music News +
- The Most Outrageous Rock Star Tattoos Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne