A French radio station played the first single from Madonna‘s new album Hard Candy on Friday and all the Interweb is reaping the benefit. Justin Timberlake and Timbaland co-produced “Four Minutes to Save the World.” Her Madgesty trades off verses with Timberlake, who is either doing a very passable Michael Jackson impression or demonstrating just how much love he has for Cee-Lo. The song is a straight-up dance-floor classic, with the sort of bounce and jiggle made for South Beach clubs. Guitars grind; drums pummel; and the synths . . . er, synth. The song means for you to get up and dance, and in that, it’s successful. Madonna sings “The road to heaven is paved with good intentions,” which isn’t exactly how we remember the saying going, but whatever. It’s loud, busy, grinding and full of energy. No word on whether the French DJ who leaked this is currently running for his life, but we suspect that might be the case. Until the song gets an official release, check it out here.
- Miley Cyrus Gets Insane New Lip Tattoo | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- '90s Music Videos That Predicted The Future | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Mick Jagger’s Long-Time Girlfriend, Designer L’Wren Scott, Found Dead Of Apparent Suicide | Music Ne
- Def Leppard + Kiss Make Major Announcement | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Ireland's 10 Greatest Hard Rock And Heavy Metal Bands! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music