What makes a rock star? Rock of Love‘s Bret Michaels attempts to answer that particular age-old question in the clip above. Here, the Poison frontman is entertained by two lovely strippers . . . er, women, who disrobe as they read the constitution of the United States. Then they dance with hula-hoops. And they say that the country suffers from a lack of civic pride. While that might be the case, we’re sure as hell not hurting for rock-star moments.
- Lady Gaga + Christina Aguilera Grope + Sing 'Do What U Want' | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Best Songs Of 2013 (According To Your Friendly Neighborhood VH1 Staffers) | Music News + Gossip
- Twerk Anthems Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Christina Aguilera Could Teach Beyonce A Thing Or 10 About Pop Feminism | Music News + Gossip | VH1
- Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music