What makes a rock star? Rock of Love‘s Bret Michaels attempts to answer that particular age-old question in the clip above. Here, the Poison frontman is entertained by two lovely strippers . . . er, women, who disrobe as they read the constitution of the United States. Then they dance with hula-hoops. And they say that the country suffers from a lack of civic pride. While that might be the case, we’re sure as hell not hurting for rock-star moments.
- The 25 Craziest Bras In Music History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Classic Rock + Heavy Metal News | VH1
- 15 Monster Hit Singles That Almost Were Never Released | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 40 Greatest R&B Songs Of The '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 2
- Girl-On-Girl Kisses In Pop Music: Sexy Or Just For Show? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music