Britney Spears has finally been given a little bit of freedom by the judge monitoring her court case. The singer is now allowed a $1500 per week debit card, given to her every seven days by her pops Jamie. Brit’s worth around $100 million, so she’s gonna have to curb her spending habits if she wants to stay on budget. As for her upcoming guest role on the ABC show How I Met Your Mother? Brit’s playing a receptionist at a dermatologist’s office, and will have to bank the bucks she’s raking in from the gig. Maybe she can save for a new weave?
We took a look at Brit’s shopping habits and have broken down what she can buy with her meager allowance. It’s gonna be tricky!
- 2542 bags of delicious, nutritious Cheetos
- 307 Venti Frappuccinos from Starbucks
- 125 pairs of fishnet stockings
- 116 cartons of Marlboro Light cigarettes
- 100 copies of pal Paris Hilton‘s CD – on sale!
- 75 pink wigs
- 1/2 of a Yves Saint Laurent Downtown Hair-Calf Tote
- .031 of a 2008 Mercedes GL550 SUV