Celebs head to Larry King‘s studio to explain their views, and Snoop Dogg is no exception. Mr Suspenders recently tried to nail down the Doggfather, “as a black man” sayeth Larry, on whether he was rolling with Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. He said that Hil was probably the “mind and soul” behind her husband’s presidency, and both candidates have good “situations” behind them. But it’s the Gangsta party – not the Democrats or Republicans – he’s with. “Gin and Juice” in every home, y’all. Rhapsody is the place where you can hear Snoop’s new Ego Trippin’ for free.
- The Most Outrageous Rock Star Tattoos Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Nicki Minaj's 31 Sexiest Selfies | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Go With The Evenflow: Metal’s 10 Biggest Grunge Makeovers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music