Celebs head to Larry King‘s studio to explain their views, and Snoop Dogg is no exception. Mr Suspenders recently tried to nail down the Doggfather, “as a black man” sayeth Larry, on whether he was rolling with Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. He said that Hil was probably the “mind and soul” behind her husband’s presidency, and both candidates have good “situations” behind them. But it’s the Gangsta party – not the Democrats or Republicans – he’s with. “Gin and Juice” in every home, y’all. Rhapsody is the place where you can hear Snoop’s new Ego Trippin’ for free.
- Girl-On-Girl Kisses In Pop Music: Sexy Or Just For Show? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 15 Famous Songs With Alleged Backward Satanic Messages | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 4
- 100 Greatest One-Hit Wonders of the '80s | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 31
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 2
- Rappers Turned Actors Breakout Roles | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music