Celebs head to Larry King‘s studio to explain their views, and Snoop Dogg is no exception. Mr Suspenders recently tried to nail down the Doggfather, “as a black man” sayeth Larry, on whether he was rolling with Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. He said that Hil was probably the “mind and soul” behind her husband’s presidency, and both candidates have good “situations” behind them. But it’s the Gangsta party – not the Democrats or Republicans – he’s with. “Gin and Juice” in every home, y’all. Rhapsody is the place where you can hear Snoop’s new Ego Trippin’ for free.
- 12 Artists Who Died During A Performance | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Which Artists Had Better Success While In Bands? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Dirty Things You Never Noticed In Classic Album Covers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Interview With Metallica's Robert Trujillo | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 12 Rock Stars Who Found Jesus | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music