Some stars are born, some stars are made. Those in the latter category probably worked for Disney. No other entertainment conglomerate has an equal knack for nursing young talent until they ripen into mega-selling cash cows. With Miley Cyrus in mags, TV and radio these days, we thought it was time to catch up with the most prominent grads of Disney U. See who made the list, which stretches from Britney to The Jonas Brothers.
- Go With The Evenflow: Metal’s 10 Biggest Grunge Makeovers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 15 Talented Artists Gone Too Soon | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Most Outrageous Rock Star Tattoos Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- 10 Musicians Missing Body Parts | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music