Sure, it’s debatable whether Madonna still has that same provocative firepower she had back when she was in her prime. But let’s face it, there still lots of zingggg coming from the old girl. “If it’s against the law, arrest me/if you can handle it, undress me,” she coos while writhing and prancing in the recent video for Hard Candy‘s “Give It 2 Me.” Lots of people probably, you know, actually couldn’t handle it. So hats off, Madge. We love you for the scandals you generate, the great poetry you inspire, and the music you make. We even love you because you deny reality. Happy Birthday!
- When Rockers Attack: On Stage Fights + Band Beatdowns Caught On Film! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Mu
- Happy Birthday, Hov! 44 Pics Of Jay Z And Beyonce Being ‘Crazy In Love’ | Music News + Gossip | VH1
- 40 Greatest R&B Songs Of The '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Soul Train Awards 2013 Worst-Dressed List | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 13 Biggest Comebacks Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music