Bon Jovi have been cranking out catchy melodies for 26 years, so it’s no surprise the band is a VH1 Top 20 Video Countdown favorite. With their brand-new single “We Weren’t Born to Follow,” the New Jersey rockers show they haven’t lost their knack for writing a radio-friendly song with hit potential — even when that song has political overtones. But how does the video for this new single stack up against the rest of the Top 20 competition? Watch above and then vote here.? Note to ladies: Jon Bon Jovi should not get extra points for his all-American good looks.
- Talk Shop: Kelly Rowland, Pharrell, Harmony Samuels Talk A Good Game – | VH1 Tuner
- 40 Greatest R&B Songs Of The '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner
- The 100 Greatest Songs Of the '90s | VH1 Tuner
- 40 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of the '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner
- T.I. Rocks "Whatever You Like" In A Previously Unreleased Performance Of Storytellers | VH1 Tuner