We’ve asked you this before, but it can’t hurt to ask again: Do you like to dance? Do you have a computer? Do you like money? If you answered yes to all three of these questions, then you?re not only going to love Dance Cam Slam, but you should probably enter to appear on the show, too! We’re only a few days away from the show’s premiere at 10/9c on Tuesday, October 26, and we just wanted to share some of the amazingness that we have received at the show’s casting site. Since you’ve already seen our compilations of contestants performing to “Bootylicious” and “Everybody Dance Now,” we figured it’s high time to share this clip of people just like you getting down to Usher’s “Yeah” (including Philip from Money Hungry).
- The Best (And Worst!) Pop Star Hair Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- Rihanna Rocks See-Through Top In Chilly New York City | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Best Songs Of 2013 (According To Your Friendly Neighborhood VH1 Staffers) | Music News + Gossip
- That Metal Show: Top 5 Albums Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music