Scary Video Of Moby Getting Electrocuted And Passing Out In Amsterdam Surfaces


Last week, a few slightly bizarre tweets in Moby‘s feed hinted at an electrocution, and yesterday some (admittedly choppy) footage of the incident surfaced on YouTube. The clip is extremely awkward, because as Moby lay supine on the floor, attendees snapped photographs for almost ten seconds before being told by an organizer, “This is?this isn’t a joke, by the way.”

Moby recovered from the jolt (for which an exposed wire in the overhead lighting was responsible) and played the rest of his set. That is to say, luckily the contact with the exposed wire had a repulsive, not attractive, force. Or as Moby put it,

God bless Tesla indeed.

[HT Stereogum]

related stories
you might like
Powered By Zergnet