TMZ is reporting that Bonnie Pointer, one of the founding members of the famed Pointer Sisters singing group, was arrested in Los Angeles last night on drug possession charges. According to their report, the 61-year-old Pointer was pinched by the LAPD just after midnight last night for felony possession of a controlled substance. There are no details at this moment about what the controlled substance was, but we can only hope that it wasn’t a fistful of phentermine. After all, we all know what the combination of Pointer Sisters melodies and an excessive intake of diet pills did to Saved By The Bell‘s Jessie Spano.
- Def Leppard + Kiss Make Major Announcement | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Ireland's 10 Greatest Hard Rock And Heavy Metal Bands! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Heavy Metal’s 12 Most Badass Stage Names: You Won’t Believe The Stories Behind Them! | Music News +
- The Most Suggestive Poses From Miley Cyrus' Bangerz Tour | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- '90s Music Videos That Predicted The Future | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music