TMZ is reporting that Bonnie Pointer, one of the founding members of the famed Pointer Sisters singing group, was arrested in Los Angeles last night on drug possession charges. According to their report, the 61-year-old Pointer was pinched by the LAPD just after midnight last night for felony possession of a controlled substance. There are no details at this moment about what the controlled substance was, but we can only hope that it wasn’t a fistful of phentermine. After all, we all know what the combination of Pointer Sisters melodies and an excessive intake of diet pills did to Saved By The Bell‘s Jessie Spano.
- The 15 Most Scandalous Relationships In Music History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Year In Miley | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Slippery When Wet: The Best Wet T-Shirts In Music Video History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 10 Raunchiest Lyrics On Beyonce's New Surprise Album | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne