If our pants weren’t already charmed off by Bruno Mars they sure are now. We spoke with the crooner with the killer cheekbones (did we just write that?) at the Grammy Nominations Concert, and he serenaded us with Whitney Houston‘s “Greatest Love of All” when we asked how it felt to pocket six nominations. We understand his ecstatic and adorably ridiculous reaction – it’s not everyday an artist gets nod for Album Of The Year, Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Pop Vocal Album and Producer Of The Year (Non-Classical). The competition is obviously stiff — Kanye West is on top with seven nominations and Adele, the woman to beat, has six too. But check out Bruno’s song and plea to the Grammys and then try not root for him. It’ll be impossible, trust us.
- 12 Artists Who Died During A Performance | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 15 Unlikely Metal Covers You Wouldn’t Expect To Rock (But Totally Do)! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 M
- The Stories Behind Numbers In Famous Band Names | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Most Explosive Rock Love Triangles | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Catchy, Loud and Proud: 20 Essential Power Pop Tracks | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 7