A video game company, Gate Five, is suing Beyoncé for $100 million dollars, and our first question to them is: do you hate yourselves? Why would you sue Beyoncé? Is it even OK to sue a pregnant woman? Would it not be slightly more decent to at least wait until she’s given birth? The company (ergh) alleges that they lost $7 million when Beyoncé pulled out of producing a dance-based video game, “Starpower: Beyoncé,” with them in 2010. Yes, we know — we said they were suing for $100 million, not $7 million. Apparently, Gate Five believes they’re entitled to the hefty sum of $100 million due to the projected profits they would have made, but failed to make, because Beyoncé pulled out. We hope this doesn’t spell the end of time for Beyoncé!
- The Best (And Worst!) Pop Star Hair Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Rihanna Rocks See-Through Top In Chilly New York City | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- Get Tickets To Attend A Live Taping Of That Metal Show This Season! | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Musi
- Lady Gaga + Christina Aguilera Grope + Sing 'Do What U Want' | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music