Put your best vogue-ing pants on because this week there’s cause to celebrate — it’s officially Madonna Week (by ‘officially’ we mean that this is what we’ve decided to dub the week)! Madonna Week centres around the official release of the first track, “Give Me All Your Luvin'” from Madonna’s forthcoming album, MDNA, and the additional fanfare that comes with The Queen Of Pop’s launch back into music and performing. If you’re feeling like a virgin to Madonna Week, we’ve put together a list of all the things you need to do to get involved and not miss a second of the festivities as Madonna Week rolls out:
Monday January 30th
– Madonna appears on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.
Tuesday January 31st
– The soundtrack for W.E., a movie directed by Madonna, is released by digital retailers. The soundtrack features MDNA‘s Golden Globe winning track “Masterpiece”.
Wednesday February 1st
-Have a break from Madonna.
Thursday February 2nd
– The video for “Give Me All Your Luvin'” debuts exclusively on American Idol airing 8-9 PM ET/PT on FOX. The video is football and cheerleader themed ahead of the Super Bowl.
Friday February 3rd
– Madonna’s first single from MDNA, “Give Me All Your Luvin'” is officially released.
– The video for “Give Me All Your Luvin'” premieres online at Madonna’s YouTube channel at 9 AM EST/6 AM PST.
– You can pre-order an exclusive Deluxe Edition of MDNA for the bargain price of $9.99, from which the single “Give Me All Your Luvin'” will be available immediately. The 18 track Deluxe Edition includes one exclusive remix and will be available until Monday February 6th.
– W.E. opens in theatres.
But don’t worry, there’s still more to come post-Madonna week…
– On February 14th the Compact Disc version of the W.E. soundtrack is released exclusively by Amazon.com.
– On March 26th MDNA is officially released.
Official Press Release for Madonna’s Give Me All Your Luvin and MDNA [Drowned Madonna]
Catching up with Madonna [LA Times]
[Photo: Getty Images]