Ronnie Wood has got the rumor mill spinning with comments that have only served to fan a flame that was already burning. With 2012 marking The Rolling Stones‘ 50th anniversary, speculation as to whether or not they will tour seems more than warranted — and now that Wood has expressed his desire to see this happen, fans might just be flipping into an anticipatory frenzy. Wood said of a possible tour, “Be lovely, wouldn’t it? That’s what we’re on the verge of. I dunno what the hell is gonna happen yet but we all feel we owe it to ourselves and to the people to do something… Basically, get the boys feeling comfortable with each other, ’cause we’re all ready to go individually. It’s just a matter of tying up loose ends and coming together as a unit.” Apparently there’s a bit of beef between Mick Jagger and Keith Richards after the latter made fun of the former’s er… family jewels. We hope the boys can make nice and set off on the road for what we’re sure would be an explosive tour!
- The 10 Raunchiest Lyrics On Beyonce's New Surprise Album | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- Classic Rock + Heavy Metal News | VH1
- The Best (And Worst!) Pop Star Hair Of 2013 | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Year In Miley | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music