Jimmy Fallon is a vocal chameleon — and he’s got us hooked to his ever changing colors. From the pop-tastic Justin Beiber to the folksy Neil Young to his own incredible inventions like the “Tebowie” mashup, Fallon is a convincing parody artist. Pulling off an array of voices so accurate you’d think it was the real deal, Fallon never ceases to amaze with his daring and precision — like he did last night when he sang about New York Knicks star Jeremy Lin in the guise of Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder. Going where no other contemporary comedian so expertly goes, Fallon is who is isn’t, and gives some amazing performances in the meantime. Here are our top five Jimmy Fallon musical impersonations.
- Heavy Metal’s 12 Most Badass Stage Names: You Won’t Believe The Stories Behind Them! | Music News +
- Pop Divas Wearing Sand As A Swimsuit | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Guess The Heavy Metal Crotch: Do You Know Which Rock Gods These Loins Belong To? | Music News + Goss
- A Tribute To Beyonce's Career-Long Shade Throwing | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 4
- A Guide To The Best Singles Released By Television Actors | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music