Anyone who is anyone who was at Lollapalooza this past weekend talked to VH1 Top 20 Video Countdown‘s Jim Shearer. Or maybe Jim Shearer just made sure to talk to anyone who is anyone who was at Lollapalooza this past weekend, so as to provide you with as thorough a recap of what went down as ever was. Really, the above five minutes tell the whole story: he got Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel to laugh, Gaslight Anthem to punch him, fun. to talk about their summer jams, Aaron Paul to spoil Breaking Bad season 5 part 2 (just kidding!), Chairlift mourning their rained-out set, and he even gained access to headliners the Red Hot Chili Peppers — well, the sign on their trailer. Very fun, and not a moment un-capped. Check it out!
- Jim Shearer Talks To Just About Everyone At Lollapalooza 2012
- Karmin Raps For Us At Lollapalooza
- Lollapalooza Day Two Recap: Chicago Showers Bring Mud Madness
- Lollapalooza Evacuated: Lightning, Torrential Rain, Pouting Ensues
- Lollapalooza Day One Recap: Raging Teens, Raging Heat And The Glorious Black Keys