As kids we almost believed Jennifer Lopez was actually Selena Quintanilla-Perez because she played the slain Tejano singer so well in the 1997 film Selena. To pay tribute to the late singer, J.Lo covered Selena’s “No Me Queda Mas” during her Dallas tour stop. In her flowing red dress J.Lo crooned the words, “no me queda mas” to screaming fans who all sung along. A seemingly emotion J.Lo pushed her vocals to a high range to thunderous applauds from the crowd. We can’t believe its been 15 years since the debut of the film. And J.Lo’s still rocking out packed shows not looking a day over 25.
- Beyonce's Beyonce: The Essential Guide | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Trouble, Trouble, Trouble! Celebrate Taylor Swift’s Birthday With Her Leggiest Looks | Music News +
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- Go With The Evenflow: Metal’s 10 Biggest Grunge Makeovers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Best Duets From Real-Life Couples | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music