As kids we almost believed Jennifer Lopez was actually Selena Quintanilla-Perez because she played the slain Tejano singer so well in the 1997 film Selena. To pay tribute to the late singer, J.Lo covered Selena’s “No Me Queda Mas” during her Dallas tour stop. In her flowing red dress J.Lo crooned the words, “no me queda mas” to screaming fans who all sung along. A seemingly emotion J.Lo pushed her vocals to a high range to thunderous applauds from the crowd. We can’t believe its been 15 years since the debut of the film. And J.Lo’s still rocking out packed shows not looking a day over 25.
- Miley Cyrus' Onstage Antics Get Crazier | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 10 Coldest Band Dismissals Ever | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 10 Guys Who Left Bands Just Before They Made It Big | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 10 Unexpected Metalheads: Which Celebs Love Banging Their Heads To Heavy Metal? | Music News + Gossi
- Class Of 1984: 30 Classic Heavy Metal Albums That Are Turning 30 This Year! | Music News + Gossip |