Love conquers all in the shadowy blue future world of Muse‘s new “Madness” video. The charged clip finds a pretty girl courting a trenchcoated Ed Westwick look alike on the subway platform, where throw-down between turn-style jumping, gas-masked rioters and baton wielding swat police seems to be escalating. Matthew Bellamy, looking a little vampiric in the subway underworld, meanwhile sings over the quivering and almost paranoid bass line, “I need to know if this is real love, or is it just madness keeping us afloat.” And somehow, the couple’s lurid love protects them from the chaos that has otherwise infected the world around them. Aww.
- A Tribute To Beyonce's Career-Long Shade Throwing | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 2
- Heavy Metal Magazine Characters Who Look Like Real-Life Heavy Metal Musicians | Music News + Gossip
- Girl-On-Girl Kisses In Pop Music: Sexy Or Just For Show? | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 25 Craziest Bras In Music History | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 5