If you’re East Coast-based like us, it’s likely that you’re fully focused on the approaching weather. Hurricane Sandy is like the Sandy at the end of Grease–the one with the crazy leather pants and cigarette? Do you understand our stress now? To help get through the storm, we’ve put together a playlist full of Sandy-inspired songs for all you Spotify users out there: (Rock You Like A) Hurricane Sandy: Get Through The Storm With Some Jams.
- Talib Kweli – NY Weather Report
- Beck – Underwater Music
- Fleetwood Mac – Storms
- The Hold Steady – Hurricane J
- Billie Myers – Kiss The Rain
- Ray LaMontagne – Shelter
- John Travolta – Sandy
- The xx – Shelter
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony – Wind Blow
- Florence + The Machine – Hurricane Drunk
- Bruce Springsteen – 4th Of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)
- Eurythmics – Here Comes The Rain Again
Any suggestions? Did we miss anything? Let me know in the comments!
(Thanks to Mark Graham, Zara Golden, and Bené Viera for helping formulate this list!)