Like Kelly Clarkson did, Usher treated the American Music Awards to a medley, his compete with selections from his recent Looking 4 Myself. Being so nimble and athletic as he is, he studded the three performance with plenty of dance moves and he even took a turn on a treadmill. And none of this, nor his all leather everything outfit, kept him from hitting all the notes as he powered through “Numb,” “Climax” and “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop,” though. How’s that for fitness?
- One Direction Lights Up The SNL Stage | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Nicki Minaj's 31 Sexiest Selfies | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 25 Modern Day Christmas Songs That Might Be Better Than “All I Want For Christmas Is You” | Music Ne
- The Mystery Of Hailie Jade Mathers Is Solved At Last | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- 40 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of the '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music - Page 42