Like Kelly Clarkson did, Usher treated the American Music Awards to a medley, his compete with selections from his recent Looking 4 Myself. Being so nimble and athletic as he is, he studded the three performance with plenty of dance moves and he even took a turn on a treadmill. And none of this, nor his all leather everything outfit, kept him from hitting all the notes as he powered through “Numb,” “Climax” and “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop,” though. How’s that for fitness?
- A Tribute To Beyonce's Career-Long Shade Throwing | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- Mick Mars Of Motley Crue Makes His That Metal Show Debut This Saturday! | Music News + Gossip | VH1
- The Musical Stylings Of Fred Armisen | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- A Guide To The Best Singles Released By Television Actors | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music
- The 20 Hottest Female Rappers | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Music