Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve heard and seen that Rihanna’s 777 Tour this past week was full of mayhem, lip synching and naked Australians. We wish we could say that Rih’s last show in New York City on Tuesday was “The best! Amazing! Even Jay-Z came out!” but we can’t, okay? So instead of being Negative Nancy – it is the holidays, after all – we thought we would take a look back at the highlights from those seven shows we saw in seven days in seven different countries.
1. Boarding our private Boeing 777 plane LIKE A BOSS.
2. Being surprised with goodie bags on our seats full of perfume, head phones, socks, watches, etc.
3. The first 30 minutes when Rihanna arrived, poured us Champagne, rock star status.
4. Hangin out with the Navy.
5. Getting cool shots of Rihanna on stage in Toronto.
6. Sippin’ on Ace of Spades, courtesy of Rih’s band.
7. Some great aerial views. Sunsets, sunrises — eventually we couldn’t tell the difference.
8. A fan Skyping the Stockholm show for her friend! So cute!
9. Spotting the tip of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
10. Hanging out backstage in Berlin with Rihanna’s bassist Adam Blackstone, guitarist Nuno Bettencourt and drummer Chris Johnson.
Crashing on Nuno’s nap…
Chris vs. Nuno: Pre-show push-up contest!
11. Journalists chanting “Save our jobs” and the Australian Streaker.
12. Getting three hours of sleep in Paris — in a bed!
13. The end of every show.
14. Nail art.
15. Celebrating my birthday at midnight with Nuno Bettencourt.
16. No caption needed.
17. The “Missing Robyn Rihanna Fenty” flyers.
19. Rihanna stepping out in the last 5 minutes of the tour to say hello.
20. Landing home in NYC.