We’ve already shared some of our favorite behind the scenes moments, a few of our favorite GIF-ed moments and a whole slew of our favorite musical moments from last nights spectacular VH1 DIVAS show, and we’re still not through with our gushing because we just thought everyone on the bill — Adam Lambert, Kelly Clarkson, Demi Lovato, Metric, Keri Hilson, Pitbull, Ciara, Bootsy Collins, Miley Cyrus, Jordin Sparks, Kelly Rowland and more! — totally killed it. And so here we are, reliving our favorite moments last night through photos. Our top twenty moments, in no particular order — because, really, it would be cruel to make us chose between them — look something like this:
1. Kelly that brand new precious stone of hers! Brandon Blackstock sure is a lucky guy.
2. Pitbull didn’t “Stop The Party” until all his dancers were flat-out on the ground.
3. Natasha Bedingfield, Bootsy Collins and Iggy Azalea’s “Grove Is In The Heart” was hands down the evening’s most funky moment. And look how cute these three looked together!
4. Emily Haines got her Diva moment, and finally! We’ve been rooting for this month’s You Oughta Know star since we first heard her lead on Broken Social Scene’s 2002 “Anthems For A Seventeen-Year Old Girl,” and oh boy did she deliver with her performance of Metric’s “Breathing Underwater” so good it won over none less than Rihanna, who tweeted the song’s lyrics this morning!
5. Things got even more when Haines and company broke into “Heart of Glass.”
6. Newcomer Paloma Faith more than earned her keep with this show-stopping performance of her own “Picking Up The Pieces.”
7. WTF is this cryptic monk’s robe Adam Lambert wore while performing Madonna’s “Ray Of Light”? We’re still not entirely sure, but we love it anyways. Adam’s wardrobe turned out to be even more fun than we ever could have dreamed.
8. Like we were saying, Adam’s wardrobe was amazing and every costume change filled us with new delights.
We also thought that this badass spiked-shoulder jacket that Miley wore looked an awful lot like it might have been lifted from his wardrobe!
10. Ciara nailed her Michael Jackson dance tribute
11. And then she brought the house down performing her own “Got Me Good.”
12. All the diva-licious mingling that went down back stage. Look how cute these two are together!
13. And of course there was plenty of diva-licious mingling going down onstage, too!
14. All the OG divas — the great Sheila E being one — who showed up to support the night’s performers.
16. And did we mention that Hilson looked and sounded exceptionally divine? Because she did.
17. Miley’s “Rebel Yell” was so good, we wanted more! More! More!
18. And also all that crotch-grabbing, because — yes, divas can do that, too.
19. Demi Lovato didn’t give our flesh and blood pumping hearts or the hand hearts a break last night.
20. Adam got the show started exactly right: by insisting that we dance with a pumped-up cover of David Bowie’s “Let’s Dance.” And he didn’t have to ask twice, because with a bill like this? But of course we wanted to dance!