All in a day’s work, right? Miley Cyrus appears hellbent on generating controversy everytime she steps out in public these days, and her performance at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas over the weekend was no exception.
If you’re keeping score at home, here’s what she did this time around to keep the controversy going:
- WORE a see-through mesh dress, a la Cheryl Tiegs from her famed SI Swimsuit pictorial, but covered up her braless breasts with black pasties made to look like nipples.
- SPANKED a twerking dwarf (which, it should be noted, is something she did on German TV a few weeks back, too).
- DECORATED her microphone with a very suggestive banana sheath.
- ENLISTED her set designers to construct something that looks like a Sid & Marty Krofft acid flashback.
- HUNG OUT WITH the first family of fame whorishness, The Kardashians (including Khloe, who seems to have wasted little time putting her husband’s drug troubles in the rear view mirror).
- ATTEMPTED to lick everything in sight with that omnipresent tongue of hers.
- CRIED ON CUE during her first ever live performance of “Wrecking Ball.”
Did we miss anything?
[Photos: Getty Images]