In other news, Outkast will be playing 40 (!!!) festivals this year, Beyonce takes a stand, Rihanna gets new ink for 2014, and 50 Cent opens up about his feelings on making an entire album produced by Pharrell Williams.
- TMZ is reporting that Kanye West barged into a Los Angeles chiropractor’s office and assaulted an 18-year-old man who allegedly hurled racial slurs at West’s fiancéee Kim Kardashian. More details on this breaking story to follow as they’re released
- OutKast is planning to play more than 40 festivals around the world this year as they mark their 20th anniversary. The duo have already announced reunion appearances at Coachella and New York City’s Governors Ball, but have kept mum on the other dates. [Rolling Stone]
- Beyonce may be an independent woman, but she feels that it takes an entire community to squash gender inequality. An excerpt from the R&B star’s essay in The Shriver Report touches on issues such as the wage gap and cultural attitudes toward women. [Just Jared]
- Rihanna isn’t slowing down her tattoo game anytime soon. Riri just got an elaborate cross inked on her wrist, with the new design taking roughly five hours to complete. [Huffington Post]
- So, are we going to get the chance to hear a 50 Cent album with Pharrell Williams in the producer’s chair? [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]