Music videos in the ’80s and ’90s were full of struggling thespians grateful for a bit part and a day’s work. But now some of those actors and actresses are MAJOR A-list stars in the Hollywood galaxy. In many cases they’re role is the most famous part of the video! From Oscar winners like Angelina Jolie and Benicio Del Toro, to TV king (and queen) pins like Breaking Bad‘s Aaron Paul and Mad Men‘s Christina Hendricks, music vids gave these folks their first big exposure to a mass audience. They might be a little embarrassed of these first steps , but for the rest of us they’re like adorable naked baby photos (you know what we mean), and acts as a fascinating glimpse into their early days. Read on for more!
25. Channing Tatum appeared in Ricky Martin’s “She Bangs” video (2000)
24. Christina Hendricks appeared in Everclear’s “One Hit Wonder” video (1999)
23. Wesley Snipes appeared in Michael Jackson’s “Bad” video (1987)
22. Jeremy Renner appeared in P!nk’s “Trouble” video (2003)
21. Jennifer Lopez appeared in Janet Jackson’s “That’s The Way Love Goes” video (1993)