Wash down that breakfast burrito with the latest music news in today’s First Dibs: J.Lo hangs out with FLOTUS, Kesha explains why she was in rehab, and those of you who didn’t get On The Run tickets better sign up for HBO.
- Michelle Obama and J.Lo are best selfie buddies. [Twitter]
- Kesha reveals to Elle UK that drugs were not the reason she was in rehab. “I felt like people were always lurking, trying to take pictures of me with the intention of putting them up online or printing them in magazines and making me look terrible.” The hit-maker goes in on the pressures of the music industry and her body image issues. [Billboard]
- Guns N’ Roses is not just releasing the follow up to Chinese Democracy. Dizzy Reed says they have “a sh-tload of songs.” [Rolling Stone]
- Come this September, HBO will be giving subscribers a behind-the-scene look at Jay-Z and Beyonce’s On The Run tour. [Just Jared]
- Ed Sheeran gushes about his BFF Harry Styles of One Direction. “We are both anchors for each other.” That, and how he has an allowance. [Irish Examiner]
- We know you rolled your eyes about Lifetime doing Whitney Houston‘s biopic, but Yaya DaCosta looks just like the late icon. [Complex]
- Justin Timberlake dodges flying panties during an intimate performance last night in New York City’s Hammerstein Ballroom. [Instagram]