Start your weekend armed with today’s music news from Last Lap. Lil Wayne is getting into the sports game, Katy Perry gets into the Brooklyn spirit, and La Toya Jackson bursts back onto the music scene.
- Lil Wayne is setting up a sports agency and reportedly signing soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo. [Nah Right]
- In true Brooklyn fashion, Katy Perry rode a bike to the borough’s Barclays Center. [MTV News]
- Raekwon is back in the studio with the Wu-Tang Clan, but admits it’s hard without the late Ol’ Dirty Bastard. [NME]
- La Toya Jackson is restarting her music career, and has released a new video. [Huffington Post]
- Since you can’t get enough of VH1′s Soundclash, watch the clip above to see Fall Out Boy perform a fan favorite.
- Lana del Rey is still churning out music we love. She’s just dropped remixes to her Ultraviolence tracks. [Idolator]
- Lionel Richie will be honored with Billboard’s Legend Of Live award for decades of amazing concerts. [Billboard]
- Coldplay frontman Chris Martin opened up about his split from Gwyneth Paltrow. [E!]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]