Close out your week with music news from today’s Last Lap. Chris Brown may be back on the market, gravity hits Lil Wayne after a lawsuit, and Jennifer Lopez taps another Bronx native for a collaboration.
- Karrueche Tran has reportedly given Chris Brown his walking papers. [Perez Hilton]
- Lil Wayne is being sued for allegedly skipping out on aircraft rental payments. [The Fader]
- Jennifer Lopez and Fat Joe have teamed up again, dropping a new track called “Stressin.” [Idolator]
- With the N.W.A. biopic starting production, is the pioneering hip-hop group getting back together? [NME]
- Can Christina Perri handle a challenge from Top 20 Countdown‘s Jim Shearer? Watch the clip above to see how the singer fares, and don’t forget to catch the next episode of Top 20, tomorrow morning at 9/8C on VH1.
- Rihanna debuts a new men’s fragrance. [MTV News]
- If you couldn’t score tickets to Lollapalooza, you can at least watch the show as it streams live. [Pitchfork]
- Jessie J isn’t afraid to go acoustic with her hit track, “Bang Bang.” [Just Jared]
[Photo Credit: Splash News]