This week on VH1 was all about the unexpected. Liam Payne shocked us all with an Instagram prank, pop stars went EDM and actually pulled it off, SoundClash debuted performances from Grouplove, Ed Sheeran and Sia Furler and more.
- Prankster Liam Payne from One Direction got naked for the gram. [VH1]
- Hilary Duff‘s new single “Chasing the Sun” debuted online. [VH1]
- Meet our YOK Artist Avery*Sunshine‘s STOP/WATCH performance. [VH1]
- Here are 20 songs to help you get through a heartbreak. [VH1]
- Meet Tove Lo, Nico & Vinz and Other Scandinavian Artists You Oughta Know. [VH1]
- Laga Gaga and Tony Bennett‘s long-awaited jazz album Cheek To Cheek will be released on September 23rd. [VH1]
- 12 pop artists including Britney Spears, Pharrell Williams and Usher went EDM and totally pulled it off. [VH1]
- SoundClash episode two featuring Ed Sheeran, Sia Furler and Grouplove was a hit! [VH1]
- Get the A to Z of Grunge. [VH1]
- Get to know Ray J‘s very long list of regrets. [VH1]
- Sade‘s Diamond Life turns 30. [VH1]
- The cutest kids dance to Sia Furler‘s Chandelier. [VH1]
- Here’s a breakdown of why James Brown was the hardest working man in show business. [VH1]
Also, get everything you missed on this week’s Best Instagrams of the Week.