Do you need First Dibs to run down the latest music news for you? Coldplay‘s Chris Martin gets a flashback courtesy of Top 20 Countdown, Rihanna may be the latest artist to venture into sports, and Selena Gomez wants fans to rock a new look for fall.
- Whoa, did Chris Martin’s rap skills actually gain him some street cred? That’s Jim Shearer‘s theory! Watch the preview clip below to see the Coldplay frontman spit a few bars, and tune into a full new episode of Top 20 Countdown tomorrow morning at 9/8C on VH1.
- Rihanna is reportedly dipping her toes into the sports game, aiming to buy a soccer club. [Daily Mail]
- Beyonce posted a photo of Jay Z holding Blue Ivy Carter as they stood near a private jet. Yes, there’s a toddler with a more awesome life than you’ll ever have. [Us Weekly]
- Why exactly did Chris Brown post a racy photo of himself licking a lady’s body? [E!]
- Adam Levine may be going full throttle with his new marriage, but that didn’t stop his car from running out of gas just off Sunset Boulevard. [TMZ]
- Selena Gomez has previewed her new Adidas collection. [MTV News]
- If you’ve been waiting to hear some new music from the Foo Fighters, the band has a little teaser for you. [NME]
- A fight between Insane Clown Posse fans allegedly turned out pretty gruesome. [Spin]
[Photo Credit: VH1]