Last week on VH1 was all about the best years in music, birthdays and video vixens. We took a look back at the best music that came from the 90′s, Halle Berry turned 48, male video vixens got the spotlight and more.
- We ranked the best music years during the 90′s, the same era that brought us new artists like the Spice Girls, Nirvana, Puff Daddy. [VH1]
- Drake and Chris Brown had their fair shares of ups and downs and we chronicled them all. [VH1]
- Jack Antonoff from Bleachers played “WTF Emoji” and explained that if you use a certain emoji section too much, you maybe need to rethink your life choices. [VH1]
- In honor of Madonna‘s 56th birthday, we gave you 25 of her most underrated songs/B sides. [VH1]
- Hip hop’s favorite Halle Berry also celebrated a birthday so we gathered every single time she was name dropped in a rap song. [VH1]
- Reminisce about your favorite video vixen hunks like the ultra sexy Tyson Beckford and William Levy. [VH1]