Drake makes his VMA award out to be a joke, Bob Dylan will release a six-disc set complete with every single recording from his 1967 session with the Band, Prince reveals a new collaboration for his upcoming album and more on Last Lap.
- J. Lo and Iggy Azalea unleash their bootylicious single art for the “Booty” remix. [Spin]
- Get to know Jesse Helt, the homeless guy Miley Cyrus brought to the VMAs. [BF]
- Drake won the Best Hip Hop Video award at the VMAs but he could care less. [Billboard]
- Bob Dylan will release The Basement Tapes Complete: The Bootleg Series Vol. 11, which contains “every salvageable recording” from 1967 with the Band. [Pitchfork]
- Prince collaborates with Lianne La Havas on a new song called “Clouds” from Prince’s upcoming album Art Official Age. [NME]
- Cobra Starship is back with a new single called “Never Been In Love” featuring Icona Pop. [RS]
- Producer Rick Rubin turns his ice bucket challenge into a mini art film. [Stereogum]