Christina Aguilera hit up a Best Buy in West Hollywood this week to sign copies of her new DVD, but the real exciting part of her first post-baby appearance was her awesome mom bod! Christina is looking big in all the right places, and we’re pleased to see her embrace her position as Hollywood’s newest – and hottest – MILF, at only 27-years old. Her pregnancy has also helped her creativity to blossom, as she told Ryan Seacrest earlier in the day, “I?m very excited! I?m so inspired. This whole incredible thing that?s taken place in my life, between the pregnancy and the birth? I?ve got so much in me to write about.”
She also divulged the deets on her son Max’s bris: ?He did have a bris! It was really interesting because I?m not Jewish, but my husband is. I never really knew a lot of Jewish people growing up, I never knew about a bris. It?s all a learning process. Of course, we?re such a non-conventional couple that we had penis balloons everywhere.?
It’s good to know that she’s still the same dirrrty girl deep inside, even with a baby on her hip. More pics of the singer’s sexy new look below!
[Just Jared. Getty]
From the Department of Awkward Meetings: At last night’s Gucci party, Madonna brought along daugther Lourdes. Also in attendance was Lenny Kravitz‘s daughter Zoe from his relationship with Lisa Bonet. Just two celebrity progeny attending the same party. Nothing to see here, right? Wrong. Back in 1990, Lenny teamed up with Madonna to write “Justify My Love,” and allegedly, they decided to do a little justifying of their own. Lenny took a break from Bonet for Madge, meaning that Zoe was confronted with the woman who effectively ended her parents’ relationship last night.
Zoe’s not the only person who might have a problem with Madge and Len’s relationship. Just two years ago, Madonna’s husband Guy Ritchie dragged Madonna off the dancefloor when she was seen getting down with Lenny.
Britney’s back on the loose, so watch your toes as her wheels wizz by. The pop princess busted out of her recent home – the UCLA Hospital psych ward – yesterday, where she was being treated for a serious bi-polar disorder. What ensued was a typical Brit-day: speeding, wigs, British accent, car towing, a visit to the Beverly Hills Hotel followed by a stop at her lawyer’s office. Not surprisingly, her parents are pissed off about the whole thing. We’re hoping this is just a pit stop before Brit heads off for more help, but we’re not yet convinced that she actually wants any.
Kirsten Dunst: Another rehabbing starlet
Kiki skips town for the Cirque Lodge, Lindsay Lohan’s old rehab haunt. Think she got in confused with a club?? [Star]
Jay-Z Pushing for His Own Label
He can’t retire from anything:? Jay-Z wants back in the boardroom, and is in talks with Warner Music about starting up his own label called the Carter Music Group.? [NYDN]
Is Eva Expecting?
Mrs. Tony Parker was spotted shopping for baby clothes. Our guess – she’s not knocked up but likes the attention.? [NYDN]
Winehouse Wants the Grammys
She’s visa-less and still kind of in rehab, but the beehived beauty is desperate to get to the States for some Grammy action.? [NYDN]
K-Fed Bails on Brit for Fashion Show
Britney’s ex tries to get as far away from her as possible by going somewhere he knows she’ll never be – a place of high fashion and taste.? [Us]
Everyone’s getting into the style game at Fashion Week. No longer content with just sitting front-row and having their pictures taken, select celebrities have started weighing in on their experiences at the show. Witness Rihanna, our favorite umbrella-slinging pop-tart, whose song-of-the-summer and severe new haircut have endeared her to millions across the globe. Rihanna’s currently guest-blogging for Elle.com. So far, it seems, she really enjoyed the Proenza Schouler show:
“Last night, Joe Zee and Robbie Myers [Elle's creative director and editor-in-chief respectively] brought me to the Proenza Schouler show and it was love at first sight. Joe made a quick introduction between Brooke Shields and me (they are old friends — he knows everyone!) and then we took our seats for the show. It was gorgeous — the sequins, the jewel tones — and definitely perfect for wearing on the red carpet.”
She goes on to note that she’s going to play the Gucci party tonight, which means there are going to be some very entertained suits and similarly happy fashion-types in Midtown. She’s a bundle of sunshine, that Rihanna.
In other celeb news, actress Joy Bryant is reportedly writing about the shows for C magazine. Man, the writers’ strike better end soon, or fashion journalists are going to be hard up for work. Seriously.
We’ve caught Josh Duhamel‘s dutchess sitting pretty at a ton of fashion shows here in NYC, where Fashion Week is in full swing. And while her outfits are looking quite cute and there’s not a pee stain to be found, we have to wonder, why is Fergie clad in constant eye-shade, and what is she hiding? That look is really not acceptable for any young starlet – no matter how many Olsens seem to think so. Is she trying to go incognito or are there just a couple of wrinkles gracing her face that need a cover? Maybe she’s just doing some undercover promo work for her local Sunglasses Hut. We asked Mary Alice Stephenson, America?s Most Smartest Model host and Harper?s Bazaar contributing fashion editor, to weigh in on Fergie’s latest looks – sunglasses and all. We’ve got her thoughts – and some pics of
Fergie’s Stacey Ferguson’s recent fashion dos – below the jump.
Late yesterday afternoon the details of the restraining order against Brit’s BFF Sam Lutfi were revealed, and man is there some ugly sh*t going on. We’ve broken down the long and the short of it for you, depending on how much Brit-news you can handle. To read the full document – including Lynne Spears‘ lengthy statement – click here.
The short of it: Sam Lutfi is a crazy dude who controls Britney.
The long of it (based on Lynne’s declaration):
- He has “inserted himself” into Brit’s life, home and finances.
- Britney doesn’t lock her house and has zero security. Smart.
- Sam has disabled all of the starlet’s cars and home phones, and hides her cell phone chargers.
- He verbally bashed Britney the night before her hospitalization, saying that she was an unfit mother and a “piece of trash and a whore.” Ouch.
- The paparazzi reports to Sam and he had them drive Britney around to get her away from her family.
- Sam tells Britney that her boyfriend Adnan is gay.
- Britney, at times was so anxious that she cleaned the house and changed her outfits – and the outfits of her three dogs – numerous times.
- She also spoke like “a little girl” and asked what insomnia was.
- Sam confessed to grinding up Britney’s pills – including Risperdol and Seroquel – and putting them in her food.
- Adnan informed Lynne that Sam will hide Britney’s dog and then pretend to find it after she gets upset, so he looks like “her savior.”
- Britney went in and out of her British accent, cried, and asked for her father the night her mother was with her.
Looks like the short of it was all we needed: Sam Lutfi is a crazy dude who controls Britney – he’s even admitted to giving her “a handful of pills.” But after this massive wave of info, there’s still one thing that remains unclear – why is Britney currently obsessed with dudes rocking chin landing strips?
John Mayer Embraces his Inner Borat
The singer with a sense of humor jogged around his Mayercraft cruise ship in only a “Borat” bathing suit. The guy’s got balls – literally.? [DListed]
Michelle Williams Arrives in Australia for Funeral
The actress and her daughter are down under for the private funeral of her ex-fiancee Heath Ledger.? [Us]
Kim Kardashian?s Reps Bash Lawsuit
Of course she’s innocent – the girl would never do anything that would get her BAD press!? [Us]
Britney Regrets Teen Boob Job
Um…among other things?? [NY Post]
J. Lo?s Twins: Two Brats are Better Than One
As if we already didn’t know – the singer is knocked up with two tots. Twice the baby bling!? [People]
Welcome back to our coverage of New York’s Fall Fashion Week where we’re recapping all the craziness in Manhattan surrounding the season’s style shows. Mary Alice Stephenson, America?s Most Smartest Model host and Harper?s Bazaar contributing fashion editor, gives us the lowdown on the hottest designers. In today’s installment, we meet Elise Overland, one of the winners of the Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation award, an honor given out to emerging designers. Overland’s known for her rocker-ish taste — she’s made clothes for stars like the Smashing Pumpkins — but her show this time was a tad more sophisticated than it was stage-ready. It had plenty of attitude, though, as did its designer, whose personal style we’ve always thought of as being very Red Sonja meets Clan of the Cave Bear. Overland is striking, and so are her clothes. She attracted some well-known types to celebrate with her, including model/musician Irina Lazareanu, artist Hope Atherton and first daughter Barbara Bush. More after the jump.
Think you know everything about Christina? Want to defend your title as the biggest Justin fan there is? Do you know Beyonce‘s songs backward and forward? Well we’ve got a game for you. With all the fantastic nominees in this year’s crop of Grammy artists, we want to test your knowledge on how well you know the nominated singers and their songs. See if you can match all the lyrics to the artists above. Stumped? Check out our lyrics site for help. Answers after the jump. PS: Be here on Sunday night at 8 pm. We’re live-blogging the Grammys show and want you to comment on the action.
* “Should’ve known better when you came around/ That you were gonna make me cry.”
* “Sweet reunion Jamaica and Spain/ We’re like how we were again/ I’m in the tub, you on the seat/ Lick your lips as I soak my feet.”
* “Haters, start your engines, I hear ‘em gearin’ up/ People talk so much sh*t about me at barbershops/ They forget to get their haircut.”
* “So since I’m not your everything/ How about I’ll be nothing, nothing at all to you/ Baby I won’t shed a tear for you, I won’t lose a wink of sleep.”
* “I know you’ve got your reasons/ Hey let’s call it even/ Turn out all the lights/ And go to bed.”
* “Old teenage hopes/ Are alive at your door/ Left you with nothing/ But they want some more.”
* “There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to have just one more chance/ To look into our eyes and see you looking back.”
* “I can’t give up your love without dying baby/ I’ll wait until the sea is dry baby/ How do we know what love is/ Until it is free?”
* “How’s your life? It’s been a while/ God it’s good to see you smile/ I see you reachin’ for your keys/ Lookin’ for a reason not to leave.”
* “Stood on the corner for a while/ To wait for the wind to blow down on me/ Hoping it takes with it my old ways/ And brings some brand new luck upon me.”