Blues Traveler frontman John Popper (shown left in a mugshot from a previous arrest) was arrested Wednesday in Washington after his SUV was pulled over for speeding at 111 mph and a cache of weapons was found in "hidden compartments" by some harmonica-loving police dogs. In addition to nine handguns, four rifles, a tazer, a switchblade and night-vision goggles, a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphenalia were found in the car. Popper, who was riding shotgun at the time of the arrest, has made no secret of his gun advocacy and is an avid collector of weaponry, with guns, swords and knives in his collection.
- The Top 5 Performances From The Billboard Music Awards (Including Miguel’s Fierce Leg Drop That Almo
- 100 Greatest One-Hit Wonders of the '80s | VH1 Tuner
- Guy Pumping His Gas Belts Out Unbelievable Version Of “Livin’ On A Prayer” – | VH1 Tuner
- Hangout Hotties Chrissy Teigen + Katherine Webb Brave The Mega Drop – | VH1 Tuner
- 40 Greatest R&B Songs Of The '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner