On the heels of the their BET Awards performance Sunday night, Ciara and Nicki Minaj delivered a video for “I’m Out” yesterday. In honor of their subtle, joint booty movements, we present you with a GIF wall of these ladies putting in werk.
It hasn’t been a full 48 hours since Ciara released the saucy video to “Body Party” and women are already having body parties in their offices trying to perfect Cici’s moves. Don’t be surprised. Everybody wants to dance like Cici. Read more…
The NewNowNext Awards air tonight on Logo but before the melee ensues at 10pm CT, we have a gift to share from the channel’s new site, TheBacklot.com. Teasing some info on her “Body Party” video, Ciara chatted it up on the show’s red carpet. Read more…
Ryan Gosling has a mighty sexy plus-one; so does Brad Pitt. But when you’re talking about the flyest wives and girlfriends, ever — we’re talking Beyonce, folks — they aren’t found in Hollywood, they’re in hip hop.
Turn down the knob on your thermostat because it’s about to get boiling hot in your home. The sizzle you’ll feel from VH1’s countdown of the “100 Sexiest Artists” may burn but it’ll be worth the sting. Read more…
Just when you thought you’d never have to hear about 50 Cent‘s old fling with Chelsea Handler again, 50 does an hour and 15 minute interview with Howard Stern. After his one-on-one with Oprah which addressed much of what folks wanted to know, who knew there was even more to divulge. One thing about Howard is he wastes no time cutting to the chase.
Howard flat out tells 50 he was disturbed by Chelsea’s comment that “all my white friends think it’s hilarious” that she was dating the Queens rapper. Of course 50 makes excuses for Chelsea’s liberal-racism saying her comment had more to do with his image than race. Remember Chelsea accused Ciara of being the cause of her and 50’s breakup. Until now he has remained mute on the topic. First things first: Is Chelsea any good in bed? “Tell her I called her Gator. She’ll know what I’m talking about,” 50 responds. Read more…
We’ve already shared some of our favorite behind the scenes moments, a few of our favorite GIF-ed moments and a whole slew of our favorite musical moments from last nights spectacular VH1 DIVAS show, and we’re still not through with our gushing because we just thought everyone on the bill — Adam Lambert, Kelly Clarkson, Demi Lovato, Metric, Keri Hilson, Pitbull, Ciara, Bootsy Collins, Miley Cyrus, Jordin Sparks, Kelly Rowland and more! — totally killed it. And so here we are, reliving our favorite moments last night through photos. Our top twenty moments, in no particular order — because, really, it would be cruel to make us chose between them — look something like this:
1. Kelly that brand new precious stone of hers! Brandon Blackstock sure is a lucky guy.
2. Pitbull didn’t “Stop The Party” until all his dancers were flat-out on the ground.
3. Natasha Bedingfield, Bootsy Collins and Iggy Azalea’s “Grove Is In The Heart” was hands down the evening’s most funky moment. And look how cute these three looked together!
What an amazing evening! The 2012 edition of VH1 DIVAS was chock full of unforgettable moments, ones that you can fortunately watch over-and-over again thanks to the miracle of streaming video. However, for all the show-stopping performances that you saw on VH1 tonight during the broadcast, there were a plethora of precious moments you weren’t privy to that happened backstage and off-camera. To that end, we had some VH1 insiders strategically placed all around the Shrine Auditorium tonight keeping their eyes, ears and camera lenses open all night long for those special moments that our TV cameras weren’t able to capture. And, seeing that it’s the holidays and all, the giving spirit is coursing through our veins and we thought we’d share some of the highlights with you.
So now, without further ado, here are the Top 16 Things That You Didn’t See On TV During VH1 DIVAS:
1. American Idol alumnus Adam Lambert ran out to greet the original Idol, Kelly Clarkson, and the two shared a warm hug just minutes before show time backstage. Adam did a little turn showing off his duds.
2. Speaking of the newly engaged Kelly Clarkson, she showed off her sparkly yellow canary diamond ring to a friend a few moments before she performed “Catch My Breath.” We overheard her saying “He did so good, didn’t he?” and “I was freaking out when he went down on one knee and all.” A clearly emotional Kelly also admitted on her way off-stage that “I can’t believe I almost totally cried on television!”