As Jay-Z and Kanye West‘s Watch The Throne tour kicks off this week, there’s really not all that much else to talk about. Between set lists, leather outfits, copious bling and “OMG WILL PREGONCÉ OR FRANK OCEAN OR BOTH MAKE AN APPEARANCE?”, it’s a truly immersive experience, permeating all facets of daily life and conversation. So while we wait very impatiently for our turn to Watch The Throne, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite collaboration albums of all-time.
- Are Kanye and Kim Cursed? Why Does 'Ye Seem So Down When They're Together? | VH1 Tuner
- Dillon Francis Gets Chrissy Teigen To Wet Her T-Shirt At Hangout Fest – | VH1 Tuner
- Hangout Hotties Chrissy Teigen + Katherine Webb Brave The Mega Drop – | VH1 Tuner
- Major Steals The Shine In His Dad T.I.’s “Hello” Featuring CeeLo – | VH1 Tuner
- Top 10 Most Controversial Concert Outfits Of All-Time [PHOTOS] | VH1 Tuner