If you’re East Coast-based like us, it’s likely that you’re fully focused on the approaching weather. Hurricane Sandy is like the Sandy at the end of Grease–the one with the crazy leather pants and cigarette? Do you understand our stress now? To help get through the storm, we’ve put together a playlist full of Sandy-inspired songs for all you Spotify users out there: (Rock You Like A) Hurricane Sandy: Get Through The Storm With Some Jams.
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek, Co-Founder And Keyboardist Of The Doors (1939-2013) – | VH1 Tuner
- 14 Year-Old Girl’s Shredding Of “Eruption” Would Make Eddie Van Halen Proud – | VH1 Tuner
- 10 Unexpectedly Awesome Cover Versions Of Classic Songs | VH1 Tuner
- 40 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of the '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner
- The Top 5 Performances From The Billboard Music Awards (Including Miguel’s Fierce Leg Drop That Almo