There’s been a whole lot of neon in pop culture lately. First, Kanye West collaborated with Daft Punk on “Stronger,” made a video that combined the look of Akira with the narrative of Guns N’ Roses’ “Estranged,” and then showed up to the Grammys wearing a jacket that was literally so flashy it was designed to light up. Then Rihanna – who will appear on Kanye’s Glow in the Dark Tour — played the Brit Awards fronting new-rave darlings the Klaxons. Now comes French DJ duo Justice‘s new video (for “DVNO,” above). It’s the best video we’ve seen since the last time Justice released a video (for “D.A.N.C.E.”). Enjoy the outer-spaciness, kids. After the jump, watch Rihanna playing “Umbrella” at a rave that looks like it was thrown by wayward cast members from Tron.
- 14 Year-Old Girl’s Shredding Of “Eruption” Would Make Eddie Van Halen Proud – | VH1 Tuner
- 10 Unexpectedly Awesome Cover Versions Of Classic Songs | VH1 Tuner
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek, Co-Founder And Keyboardist Of The Doors (1939-2013) – | VH1 Tuner
- 40 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of the '90s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Tuner
- 100 Greatest One-Hit Wonders of the '80s | VH1 Tuner