Last night’s inaugural iHeartRadio Music Awards gave stars a reason to flock to the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles and for Clear Channel executives to pat themselves on the back. After a successful run with the iHeartRadio music festival — a jam-packed September concert that’s boasted sets from Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Katy Perry over its three years – the company threw its first award show. The categories were similar to that of the American Music Awards, Grammys and MTV VMAs, and, as tends to be the case at these fancy ceremonies, the unfortunate fashion was there in spades.
We’re getting freaky with our Friday Face-Off Music Video poll this week, because Halloween is here and we know at least half of you will be barely dressed as sexy-somethings, tricking for adult treats this weekend. Don’t lie. It’s okay, because Lady Gaga‘s “Judas” and Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and P!nk‘s collaboration “Lady Marmalade” feature costumes worse than yours. Nothing tops pop stars posed as prostitutes: Gaga as Mary Magdalene and X-tina’s crew (un)dressed as Moulin Rouge’s best. So, who has the freakier video?
You don’t have to be a Little Monster to freak over this racy clip. It has everything you want in a Lady Gaga spectacle. Religious imagery ala Madonna? Check. Sassy dance moves courtesy of Miss “Boom Boom Kat” Laurieann Gibson? Check. Dramatic, skin-baring, Haute couture costumes? Take it to the bank and cash that check, because “Judas” has all of the aforementioned and then some. Take the poll and read our case for
- Salt n’ Pepa’s Here – on Vh1
- Kim Kardashian Wants You to See Her Naked
- Rock of Love‘s “puppet master” Lacey Speaks!
- Amy Winehouse Stinks Up the Stage
- Mya’s Our Hottie of the Week
- We Wish Chris Crocker Would Leave Us – and Britney – Alone
- Common’s Got Love for A Tribe Called Quest
- Britney Gets Called Out on Her Boozing
- OJ Puts on his Crazy Face
- Pam Anderson Pays Off her Debt with Sex