Miley Cyrus really is growing up, and it’s absolutely delightful to watch. The young star appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night looking decidedly more mature with a sleek long-bob (we’re booking our hairdresser appointments right now!), to perform her cover of Bob Dylan‘s “You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go.” The song appears on Chimes Of Freedom, a compilation of Bob Dylan covers celebrating his career as well as Amnesty International’s 50th anniversary with all proceeds from sales going, naturally, to Amnesty. Miley’s rendition of “You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go” is absolutely beautiful, and at only 19 years old, Miley’s emotion when she sings it is wholly convincing. With her raspy country vocal and the already gorgeous music, it’s pretty hard not to fall in love with this performance.
- 14 Year-Old Girl’s Shredding Of “Eruption” Would Make Eddie Van Halen Proud – | VH1 Tuner
- The 10 Greatest Biggie Mashups Of All Time | VH1 Tuner
- The Top 5 Performances From The Billboard Music Awards (Including Miguel’s Fierce Leg Drop That Almo
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek, Co-Founder And Keyboardist Of The Doors (1939-2013) – | VH1 Tuner
- Who Are the New 'X Factor' Judges? | VH1 Tuner