Operating under the somewhat logical premise that “funk will get you laid,” Seth Rogan‘s story for the upcoming Superbad is teeming with some deep-ass grooves. Funk kingpins Bootsy Collins and Clyde Stubblefield connect with some of their old pals from James Brown‘s band to create the movie’s dirty-minded mood. Here’s a glimpse at what went down the in studio. Jump back and kiss your bad self if you start to feel it. You going to see this movie?
- Dillon Francis Gets Chrissy Teigen To Wet Her T-Shirt At Hangout Fest – | VH1 Tuner
- Are Kanye and Kim Cursed? Why Does 'Ye Seem So Down When They're Together? | VH1 Tuner
- Top 10 Most Controversial Concert Outfits Of All-Time [PHOTOS] | VH1 Tuner
- VH1 Classic Remembers Ray Manzarek Of The Doors – | VH1 Tuner
- Dirty Dancers: 15 Sexy Back Up Dancers Who Got Down With Their Famous Bosses – | VH1 Tuner