In the height of literally the most awkward time of a person’s life (shout out to middle school), Millie Bobby Brown is slaying us all without remorse.
At 13 years old, MBB traverses the spotlight with finesse and fierceness that established celebrities could only dream of, all the while retaining her childhood and having fun.
What was I doing when I was 13? Taking mirror selfies with the flash and picking out my braces colors.
So, here are my Top 5 MBB Moments where she both slayed me and gave me so much life.
1. When she effortlessly rapped Nicki Minaj for Jimmy Fallon
Like again, she’s 13.
2. When she managed to hangout with Drake more than once
And even made HIS Insta…
3. When she slayed the Calvin Klein show at NYFW
Not to mention, she casually chilled with A$AP Rocky the whole time.
— HYPEBEAST (@HYPEBEAST) February 14, 2018
4. When she called the Duffer Brothers “socially awkward geeks” in a magazine interview.
When you’re as cool as she is, how can you blame her?
5. And FINALLY, when she called Eleven a “bad ass” after winning Best Actor in a Show at the MTV Movie & TV Awards.
While I’m binging Stranger Things on Netflix, she’ll be out running the world like the girl boss she is.
B. Akerlund styles the models for an eerie horror themed photoshoot where they showcase their silent acting skills.