Madonna and Diplo go hard at a Parisian party, Cara Delevingne and St. Vincent are spotted stepping out together in New York City, Lady Gaga gives Taylor Swift love advice, and more on First Dibs.
- Madonna and Diplo, who produced “Living For Love” for the pop diva, danced the night away together at a Madonna vs. Major Lazer release party in Paris last night. [Billboard]
- Cara Delevingne and St. Vincent were seen making out last week, and now, it’s confirmed that they are a couple. [Us Weekly]
- The Gossip Table discusses Lady Gaga’s response to a tweet from Taylor Swift in which Gaga offers her love advice.
- T.I. confirmed via Instagram yesterday that there will be a followup movie to 2006’s ATL.
- Fall Out Boy, No Doubt, Usher, My Morning Jacket, Mary J. Blige, and Train will headline Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day, the environmental awareness event to be put on by the Global Poverty Project and the Earth Day Network in April in Washington, D.C.
- Kanye West debuted a new song, “U Mad,” with Vic Mensa at a surprise show in London on Tuesday night. What’s more entertaining, though, is the 51-song fake setlist for the concert that someone posted on Setlist.fm. Should Yeezy have performed Prince’s “Purple Rain?” [CoS]
- 50 Cent thinks Bobby Shmurda’s music is “drill music,” according to 50’s interview on Hot 97. [Miss Info]
- Check out the best of #FoodieBandNames, the trending hashtag started by Zagat on Tuesday.
[Photo Credit: @madonna]