Kurt Cobain’s childhood home is up for sale, Hall & Oates sic their lawyers on a granola company, Azealia Banks gives up Twitter, and more on Last Lap.
- The 2015 Sweetlife Festival lineup has officially been announced and artists such as Kendrick Lamar, Calvin Harris, The Pixies and Charlie XCX are set to perform, plus many more. For the full lineup and other details, head over to Sweetlifefestival.com.
- Nick Gordon is ready to tell his side of the Bobbi Kristina story, and it looks like it’s going to happen on Dr. Phil’s watch. [TMZ]
- Kurt Cobain’s childhood home is up for grabs for a cool $400,000, sounds like a wise investment. [Billboard]
- Is Karrueche Tran finally done with Chris Brown after the baby bombshell? The Gossip Table has the answers.
- 80’s icons Hall & Oates are suing a Brooklyn-based granola company for jacking their name. [THR]
- Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante goes into detail as to why he quit the band– twice. [Uproxx]
I missed the beginning of Lent but better late than never. I’m going off tweets until April 2nd!! My management will tweet AB news.
— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) March 2, 2015
- Azealia Banks is borrowing a page out of Iggy’s social media book and quitting Twitter —- but just for Lent. [XXL]