Natasha Lyonne and Fred Armisen got cozy at an Emmy Awards after-party, Teresa Giudice isn’t worried about ending up behind bars, Saturday Night Live’s Kate McKinnon dishes on who she thinks should host next season, and more of today’s celebrity news.
- At a post-Emmy party, Orange is the New Black’s Natasha Lyonne “shared kisses and [was] very cozy” with Fred Armisen. [People]
- Newlyweds Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine shared a hot and heavy makeout sesh behind the scenes at the Emmys. [Perez Hilton]
- Teresa Giudice is “confident” she’ll escape jail time at her upcoming sentencing. [Radar]
- Sarah Hyland and Matt Prokop split after five years of dating. [US Weekly]
- The last episode of Chelsea Lately airs tonight, and loads of stars — including her former boyfriend 50 Cent — will be there to say goodbye. [Naughty but Nice Rob]
- Emmy nominee Kate McKinnon says she wants Beyoncé on the next season of SNL. Who wouldn’t?
- Sorry, Game of Thrones fans. The sex scene you’ve been wanting to see may be cut from next season. [Vanity Fair]
- CBS is being sued over NCIS’ Bert the Farting Hippo. [THR]
- Will Hawkeye make an appearance in Captain American 3? [Empire]
- Charlize Theron opens up about the true concept of “beauty.” [WWD]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]