Joan Rivers remains in critical condition after she stopped breathing during a throat surgery this morning, Kendall Jenner wants to leave her Kardashian-Jenner reputation behind, Zach Galifianakis and Louis C.K. are co-creating a new comedy series about a clown and more in today’s Last Lap.
- Joan Rivers is in stable, but critical condition since being hospitalized this morning after she stopped breathing during throat surgery. [CBS]
UPDATE: Joan Rivers is in critical but stable condition. Keeping her in our thoughts and prayers.
— E! Online (@eonline) August 28, 2014
- Kendall Jenner wants to be professionally known as Kendall. News flash: You are not Madonna. [Complex]
- Zach Galifianakis and Louis C.K. are bringing a new comedy called Baskets to FX. [Vanity Fair]
- There were only 22 people at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s wedding. [E!]
- Kristen Stewart says people “don’t know d–k s–t” about her life in a new interview. Alright, then. [US Weekly]
- Cristiano Ronaldo becomes even more perfect by winning UEFA’s “Best Player in Europe” award for the first time. [NBC]
- Photos have surfaced of Paula Patton flashing her nipples in a sheer dress at an Emmys after party. [E!]
- ABC releases a new but strange Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. billboard in L.A. [EW]
- Peyton Manning of the Denver Broncos was fined $8,200 by the NFL for taunting during a preseason game. [SI]
[Photo Credit: Getty]