- One day after the NYPD opened up an investigation into claims of Stephen Collins sexual abuse of minors, ABC has removed his scenes from an upcoming episode of Scandal. [BuzzFeed]
- Director Paul Feig confirmed he’s making an all-female Ghostbusters 3. Who’s he gonna call? [@paulfeig/Twitter]
- Shonda Rhimes addresses being called an “angry black woman” by the New York Times. [THR]
- Mario Lopez admits he never loved his ex-wife Ali Landry. [US Weekly]
- Raven Symone responds to those who criticized her for telling Oprah she does not wish to be labeled as African-American. [The Grio]
- Shia LaBeouf cuts his face for art. [Paper]
- Michael Keaton is not Birdman — or even Batman. [EW]
- Sons of Anarchy star Theo Rossi opens up about nude screen-grabs being sent to his mom. [Vulture]
- Neil Patrick Harris gives some parenting tips while at the National Theatre Gala. [Vanity Fair]
- Former Mean Girls star Daniel Franzese stars in a new parody of Sam Smith’s hit, “Stay With Me.” It’s more like, “Please Go Home.”
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- BET has announced the ninth season of The Game will be the show’s last. [TV Line]
- #LongRead: Nick Jonas is all grown up and out to prove it. [The Daily Beast]
- Total Divas stars Nikki Bella opens up about her sibling rivalry with twin sister Brie on Big Morning Buzz Live.